Wednesday 1 August 2007

T minus 1

Tomorrow I have a very important interview. If the outcome is positive, I will have achieved something I've wanted for the past four years. I have an interview with the Education Faculty to see if they will admit me for a PhD. I won't say anything else because I am very afraid of jinxing this. When I have recovered, I will let you know the outcome.
Tutoring is going really well. One of my pupils is really getting the concept I've been helping her with and the buzz that gives me is huge.
I finally got a replacement part for a piece of mobility/independence equipment which had come off the worse in a rainstorm. This storm was one of the worst I have seen in my life and I was out in it and it was like being on a boat!
Final thought. Thanks so much Kristie for your comment. You're right - it probably is going to be pretty addictive.
Becky

No comments: